Happy hour for students...

5star

My friend Billy at Top Wok/Marble Court asked me to mention to students that Monday to Thursday is Happy Hour (2 drinks for the price of one). I tried to get him to do the same with the meals too, but to no avail.

Drinks can only be purchased with a meal, but if you eat before 6pm you get as much as you can eat for £5.95. That includes:

Soup of your choice from the menu

Entree of ribs, prawn toast and spring rolls

Main course isa choice of 30 dishes you can have as many as you like

then if you can manage it, there's ice cream.

Any parties can be arranged, which cost you the host nothing as it costs everyone else £10 for as much as they want to eat.

That's how he gets his money. Saves forking out £200-£300 on a function room.

Oh, and there's Karaoke too, if you like.

pm me for more details or if you want to book (i may be able to get you a deal)

Originally posted by 5star

My friend Billy at Top Wok/Marble Court asked me to mention to students that Monday to Thursday is Happy Hour (2 drinks for the price of one).

Hmmm... does this count as advertising? http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4450

If not, did i mention i deliver beer.....? :P:D:P:D

-PK-

I guess as you asked i can tell you without breaking any advertising ettiquette.

My prices are generally fixed without special "deals" or "offers". Prices start at £1 for a beer, £7 for wine and £13 for spirits. Delivery is usually £2 but may be £3, depending on area.

I'm well aware that this is more expensive than your local netto, but most people don't find it unreasonable, particularly as it's being brought to your door in the early hours of the morning. I don't have the same buying power as a large supermarket, so everything is priced in order to cover costs, pay wages, petrol etc.

Best just have a look at the website for more info.

Cheers.

-PK-

We've not yet turned down a customer based on location, but i'm sure at some point i'll have to. Most customers are in the Crookes, Broomhill and Hunters Bar areas but also delivered to Sharrow, Brincliffe, Nether Edge, Abbydale Rd, London Rd, Bramall Ln, Norfolk Park, Heeley, Gleadless Valley, Richmond, Woodhouse, Stannington, Hillsborough and Shirecliff to name but a few.

-PK-

Archived