Whatever happened to Club Shhh!

discodown

Ive been wondering the same thing...i only managed to go a couple of times as id just moved to sheff but thought it was a really good/different venue..had a nice underground feel to it (in my opinion the fact that it was a little dodgy and rough around the edges and completely non commecial & club-like was part of the charm!) I really HOPE it is not the new home of GC...no offence to GC at all..but as i said its a nice little underground venue...which is one thing GC is not!

Anyway i hope they get themselves sorted as had a couple of very good nights there! As much as i like other venues events like plug/dq/red house etc its nice to have a change of scenery & something a little different.

I heard they were having some issues with Network Rail

That pretty much ties up with what I'd heard - think it'd take a lot of cash to sort out - so realistically it would take a major investment to sort it out. Not sure if its the sort of location GC would go for. People have very short memories and forget that for its last few years GC was running mainstream & student nights - so an out of town location isnt ideal.

Archived