What do you like most about being the age you are?

I don't like anything about being 37. You are past your sell by date for men - sad but true - too young for the Darby and Joan club - yet too old for the things you still enjoy without people thinking you shouldn't be doing them anymore.

I wish I was 23 forever. And will pretend to be mentally for as long as i can get away with it.

oh edna please enjoy yourself still being in your thirties, you are definately not passed your sell by date, whatever age you are theres always somebody for someone.

I wouldnt want to be in my twenties, I like being a mature woman, older and wiser I think is true.

Like an earlier poster said, being comfortable with yourself and gaining confidence come with ageing, certainly for me anyway. :)

I am in the same position as you but didn’t someone say 50 is the new 40, we can only hope so.

It'd be nice if somebody said that 60 was the new 40, 'cos that's where I'm headed. :hihi:

Archived