Has Neil Diamond Ever Appeared In Sheffield ...

• 4 weeks later...

Neil Diamond has been to the Arena at least three times. The best show, was on the round rotating stage. Last two show's were on the normal stage. Didn't come to Sheffield on his last tour. Always over two hours on stage.

Neil Diamond has been to the Arena at least three times. The best show, was on the round rotating stage. Last two show's were on the normal stage. Didn't come to Sheffield on his last tour. Always over two hours on stage.

On a three City "Only" tour, we booked to see him at the KC Stadium. The tour was a sell out and they added the Arena. No ticket exchanges. It rained all night (lucky us, under cover) it was a good show. Spoilt only by the fact we could have seen it at home without the travel etc. Oh it was cheaper in sheffield too.:mad:::thumbsup:

neil diamond in the round was the first time he ever appeared at the arena hes was so out of it he had to be held up by 4 of his security I know I worked on his dressing room

• 6 months later...
neil diamond in the round was the first time he ever appeared at the arena hes was so out of it he had to be held up by 4 of his security I know I worked on his dressing room

I just now rose from the dead ...haven't been on the forum since I died a couple of years ago!

Obviously, I also just now noticed the above post. I must say that I've NEVER heard of Neil Diamond having been 'out of it' ...as in drugs, alcohol do you mean ...? This man has no such reputation and is such a stickler for sobriety and professionalism that I really do find this hard to believe.

When he was here in 1999 he may have appeared out of it due to back pain. I was having treatment for a bad back in a private hospital in Sheffield and as i waited in the reception Neil came in in obvious agony. He was treated by the physios and given a morphine based treatment so he could do the Arena that night.

I just now rose from the dead ...haven't been on the forum since I died a couple of years ago!

Obviously, I also just now noticed the above post. I must say that I've NEVER heard of Neil Diamond having been 'out of it' ...as in drugs, alcohol do you mean ...? This man has no such reputation and is such a stickler for sobriety and professionalism that I really do find this hard to believe.

Archived