Any Events on Saturday 28th June ?

Tess

Whats going on next Saturday night? Im going into town to celebrate end of exams and stuff, and don't have a clue whats going on where!

I know plug sometimes have quite expensive nights on a saturday, but apart from that im clueless.

Any help would be appreciated :)

That's right we do!!! If you like bands such as Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Bryan Adams, the Feeling, Nickleback then you will love Tara's Secret. With a mix of original songs and classic covers it is shaping up to be a great night out. Free door, over 2 hours of music and your chance to see this great live band. I'll be there!! Suppose I better turn up!! :hihi:

Whats going on next Saturday night? Im going into town to celebrate end of exams and stuff, and don't have a clue whats going on where!

I know plug sometimes have quite expensive nights on a saturday, but apart from that im clueless.

Plug is £5 adv or free with an NUS card before 12 on Saturdays throughout summer.

Archived