Support Local Group CRAINE

WTAW

Hi People of Sheffield, please can you support local band Craine who have released their first single today, buy it, down load it and help to get them into the charts, don't let the Artic Monkeys have all the glory. Not that I don't like the Arctic Monkeys. They are having a single launch at the Sheffield Carling Academy on 27th June the entry is free. Call 0114 2537777.

Agreed.

Very underhand.

Fully anticipate lots of "fans" saying how great they are, who are actually band members. Happens on all the forums they frequent. They will swear till their keyboards melt that they aren't in the band, but the language and terms used always always give them away.

Very poor.

I heard them a few months at a charity concert they were playing for a colleague who was injured at work. As far as I know they didn't know the injured person but gave their time up for free which I thought was excellent. They were very good too.

I wish them luck

Archived