Need a restaurant to impress help

snail

hi, taking mi dad out for dinner, my turn and desperate for a proper good restaurant we have never been to, it would also be nice if there was something different, i dont know for example live music, but its not essential, just amazing food in good surroundings

please help thanx

For a "proper good restaurant" you should try the Venus at Dinnington which is situated between Sheffield and Rotherham. The food is second to none and the restaurant and staff take some beating too. Not sure about the live entertainment though although this was provided once upon a time. I think two people can still dine on three courses ( with full silver service as standard ) for less than £30 Monday to Thursday. Check out their website - the place is definitely worth a visit. I've posted a message about this restaurant before.

Casanovas at broomhill is lovely food.

Ask nr RSVP in town, tho service can be a bit of letdown sometimes.

La mancha, west st (i think) is supposed to be nice.

Cubana, trippet lane, tapas and i'm sure they had some national live music later on....

Dam House at crookes Valley Park. Set overlooking the dam. Acess is by Mushroom Lane via the rear of the Sheffield Museum opposite the Childrens hospital. Good British food.

When you reserve a table ask the the round table overlooking the dam.

Archived