Maranello's Italian restaurant - Ecclesall Road - your opinions...

iano

We've eaten there a number of times and enjoy the food. Garlic bread with cheese to die for...mmm.

Pretty expensive for drinks though, I have to say.

It's a little too brightly lit for my liking too - needs more candlelight, but maybe that's just me being hyper-critical.

The thread title is a bit of a giveaway... ;) it's just opposite Tesco's. I haven't eaten there for a while, I was last there about a year ago and would describe it as distinctly average for the price.

where is tesco's?

I really like this place. One of the better Italian restaurants in Sheffield. Definitely more expensive than most but money well spent. I had veal last time I was there and it was excellent. If I can't quite stretch to Milanos, this is where I'd head.

Thanks for the replies, Ive got a 2-4-1 voucher to spend there, just wondered whether to use it myself, or give it to my daughter, it is a place I wouldn't normally think about using.

Archived