Looking for nice bar/pub with food and garden

tabc

If it really is a smallish group, Thyme Cafe in Broomhill has a lovely little garden area out the back. The food there is fabulous but the garden can prob only accommodate a group of max 6, and you can't book sadly :(

And I'm sure Jackdanny will point out to you that the Dam House has a beautiful setting overlooking the lake and Crookes Valley Park... :)

If it really is a smallish group, Thyme Cafe in Broomhill has a lovely little garden area out the back. The food there is fabulous but the garden can prob only accommodate a group of max 6, and you can't book sadly :(

And I'm sure Jackdanny will point out to you that the Dam House has a beautiful setting overlooking the lake and Crookes Valley Park... :)

ooooowwww :hihi: you be me to it girl!

Looking for nice bar/pub with food and garden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anybody recommend a nice bar/restaurant in Sheffield with a nice garden? It's for a birthday celebration - just a few of us going out.

Thanks

It's not a garden but Bluewater on the Quay side is very nice with lovely surroundings. If it's a nice day it's really nice and the food is great

Rivelin Hotel, Tofts Lane, Stannington. Good pub, excellent food, nice garden, great views. They have a marquee if the weather forecast is bad, too :) Not in Yellow Pages for some reason, but the number is 0114 2333247

Archived