Wigandpen re-opens this Friday 27th June

Zander

The wigandpen re-opens this Friday after a couple of weeks closure, a bigger bar & restaurant area that extends into the Georgian Paradise Square with outside seating will be trading again this Friday . As one of the people involved I'm delighted to say it's looking great & we cant wait to show customers around.

Went last night - really fantastic, cant wait to try outside in the sun. Apparantly open Sundays 12-6 now so will be there for a pint or two of ale inthe afternoon. You have to go to see it to really get what they have done. Fantastic. Sheffield should be proud!

I went last night and it's looking good. The same retro theme has been carried into the extension. Was a bit quiet last night - tho I suppose a lot of people won't know it's reopened. Outside didn't impress so much - it is literally a few picnic tables sat by the car park. I'm assuming they'll be restricted from putting a fence up or soemthing so I'm not sure how much more they could do. But yeah - all in all - it's looking good!

Archived