Kumquat Mae Vegetarian Restaurant has closed down.

SimonS

I'm suprised so many people on here think it's so amazing; the last time I went there were no customers and a member of staff was sat at one of the tables sleeping. :/

Meh, the food was okay... not so amazing that I'm especially sad it's closing, but I suppose it's bad if there are fewer vegetarian/vegan restruants in Sheffield.

I'm suprised so many people on here think it's so amazing; the last time I went there were no customers and a member of staff was sat at one of the tables sleeping. :/

Meh, the food was okay... not so amazing that I'm especially sad it's closing, but I suppose it's bad if there are fewer vegetarian/vegan restruants in Sheffield.

I've been a few times, on forum meet nights.

I thought the food was excellent, and would have liked to have eaten there more often.

It's okay bemoaning the fact that the restaurant was empty, but not all of us can afford to treat ourselves to a meal out as frequently as we'd like to. (whatever the prices in a venue)

Archived