Your TOP 5 late bars/clubs to go over the summer in Sheffield - GO!

My clubs (and pubs/bars) list

Monday - Leadmill (not been for time thankfully),

Thursday - Plug,

Friday - Harley, DQ, Academy,

Saturday - Harley, DQ, Nylon (although being refurbished at the mo)

Any night is a good night for the York, the Harley, Forum or Bungalows and Bears and any weeknight (mon-thurs) is good for Tequila bar :yes:

I've stopped knowing where i like going anymore, Sheffield is in that weird mm i don't know where i like stage at the moment for me.

Anyway I've gone right off the Green Room, bar staff have all changed (no eye candy anymore), the music seems to have got too loud and the clientele now seem to be 19 year old boys who want to swing each other round. Felt like I was at the youthie last few times i was in there.

I like the Old House very much at the moment, helps that three of my friends DJ there! :D Very laid back atmosphere, usually good music, delicious cocktails.

Still like DQ but something a bit different about the feel of it now.

Washy for late night drinkies in the fresh air...

Harley for bands...

Bung/bears ok for midweek drinks and food. Prefer it earlier on than later.

Not been anywhere else late night for ages and all refer to weekend nights - fri/sat.

At the moment, nowhere. Sheffield nightlife is currently on its arse. In the main it just seems to be a merry-go-round of the same old DJ's and promoters trying the same tired formulas in different venues.

I agree.

the sooner venues realise it isnt all about DJ's and more about the venue and the whole package, the better. :thumbsup:

Archived