Blades - our poor crowds

townblade

Originally posted by bevb

Tickets for the replay are another moan all together!

Could follow with a big whinge - but needless to say - not impressed with SUFC and ticket allocation!

Why?? Its only fair that season thicket holders get first dibs on the replay tickets and everyone else should follow them- they go on sale to superdraw members today and general sale will be sunday/monday- there will be plenty to go round- there should be about 27,000 tickets available to united fans and i can't see us selling out!!! altho 17,000 have already been sold.

Agree with priority being given - lack of info from club re general sale was annoying and website now says we can buy tickets for Arsenal if we buy equivalent Rotherham tickets - for all 5 of us, that makes a total cost of £170!

Just annoyed really - been to West Ham/Arsenal cup matches - just wanted to have replay tickets in hand!

Perhaps i need to look further in Superdraw & memberships - as no way could we buy 5 season tickets!

It's my whinge - i've just got the face on cos i haven't got my ticket yet!

Originally posted by scottf

To be honest if we did go up we would be the premierships tonking boys wouldn't we- the only way we are going to stay up is by going up then coming down a couple of times- then maybe we could afford some good quality players!!!! Until then i don't think we will be getting more than 20,000 on saturdays.

I can see where you are coming from Scott. We wouldn’t set the prem on fire but I would swap places with Palace. Our crowds would improve as people jumped on the band wagon and true people who had not been to a match for years would turn out for the Man Utd and Chelsea games.

Archived