Waitrose car park development

It'll be a real shame if they get rid of the recycling facilities here as they are so convenient, particularly for people in the area who don't have cars, and being as our council don't provide collection for heavy items such as glass (as they do in other cities). They were threatening to reduce our rubbish collection to once a fortnight, and yet they're planning to reduce the outlets for recycling!?

More (empty) apartments is not what this city needs IMO, can't they see that they're just rebuilding the towerblocks they blew up, albeit with laminate floors and Villeroy & Boch bathrooms! I found a link on the council's site recently which had a list of the occupancy % of some of these developments, if I find it again I will post it.

They are ok.. no balcony though to the majority? Would prefer one high up in Velocity if i wanted an apartment in that location.

Good use of space though, Waitrose dont need all that car park

How is the brewery history represented? Im not bothered whether the materials are sustainable or not- its not a selling point that would bother me when buying a home! Just would be interested in the price, size and spec.

Are velocity actually selling any yet or just letting as the big advertisement proclaims?

They are ok.. no balcony though to the majority? Would prefer one high up in Velocity if i wanted an apartment in that location.

Good use of space though, Waitrose dont need all that car park

How is the brewery history represented? Im not bothered whether the materials are sustainable or not- its not a selling point that would bother me when buying a home! Just would be interested in the price, size and spec.

Are velocity actually selling any yet or just letting as the big advertisement proclaims?

They are just letting. As previous posts have noted, there has been a massive slump in the sales of apartments, as people are finding it difficult to get a mortgage. So more people are renting.

No developer would go into this blindly, they have obviously done their research and designed for a target audience they have in mind, with the right specification, in the right location and at the right price. Otherwise they'd be chucking their money away, and we all know (some) developers are far too greedy to do that!

They are just letting. As previous posts have noted, there has been a massive slump in the sales of apartments, as people are finding it difficult to get a mortgage. So more people are renting.

No developer would go into this blindly, they have obviously done their research and designed for a target audience they have in mind, with the right specification, in the right location and at the right price. Otherwise they'd be chucking their money away, and we all know (some) developers are far too greedy to do that!

Im sure they would love to sell a few. They should be open to offers..

Archived