Day Out in Sheffield

dacrlit

I came in by bus to the Sheffield Bus Station, I am amazed that they have a National Express unit there now. I went to the Tags Model Shop on Fitzalan Square and bought a Bus Magazine and I then went to TJ Hughes to buy some socks and pants, then I went to get a pasty from the Proper Pasty Company Ltd, 42 Pinstone Street, but I got waylaid by The Brown Bear, where I had a pint of Samuel Smiths OBB. I then got my pasty and I went to the nearest Charity Shop. I then went back to the Tags Model Shop and I bought my Brother in Law a model bus, that he hasn't got. I then rushed for the train, fortunately it had been delayed, but I decided to catch the bus anyway.

I came in by bus to the Sheffield Bus Station, I am amazed that they have a National Express unit there now. I went to the Tags Model Shop on Fitzalan Square and bought a Bus Magazine and I then went to TJ Hughes to buy some socks and pants, then I went to get a pasty from the Proper Pasty Company Ltd, 42 Pinstone Street, but I got waylaid by The Brown Bear, where I had a pint of Samuel Smiths OBB. I then got my pasty and I went to the nearest Charity Shop. I then went back to the Tags Model Shop and I bought my Brother in Law a model bus, that he hasn't got. I then rushed for the train, fortunately it had been delayed, but I decided to catch the bus anyway.

Wow. Sounds like a great day, and a cheap pint to boot!

Archived