Park Hotel, Wadsley Lane

Have you been in the Park Hotel since it's been totally refurbished.

Nice to see that they have finally got rid of all the old idiots who used to go in and got back to nice friendly atmosphere in there. Its now a place where people want to go to instead of a last resort place to go

serving food daily out of their new refurbished kitchen with professional staff.

I must say, the food is excelent.

Ive been going in there for a number of years now and this is the best it has been. a proper management team, friendly bar staff, pleasant suroundings and always clean. what more could you ask for.

They will shortly be able to open the function room up again for private parties too.

Being a DJ i have worked at many parties over the years in many venues where food has been provided, i must say that this is one of only a handfull of places where i wont have my tea before i go to work. the food is always fresh, hot if it should be hot and cold if it should be cold. its never put out in the afternoon as many places do and well worth the price.

highly recommended

why dont you give it a try and dont just think that its still the place it used to be.

you will be suprised

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Archived