Similar music tastes to me?

Hello Funke88, I'm 39 years of age. I have pasted my list again for you. You can add the Rolling Stones to it, I have most of their albums on vinyl. Iron Maiden as well.

Out of the list i have only seen three of them live, Def Leapord, ACDC and Iron Maiden. I wish i was older then i could have seen Cream in action, Eric Clapton at his best.

Couldn't stand History or music at school.

Floyd

Led Zeppelin

Pulp

-------------------------

Cream

Steve Ray Vaughan

John Mayall

Oasis

Van Morrison

BB King

Def Leapord(early stuff)

Black Sabbath

Deep Purple

ACDC

White Stripes

Queen

Dont mind a bit of Mozart now and again

:o

I was at knebworth in 1979,Led Zepp (the highlight of a very rebelious youth),add Pink Floyd and Genesis and Yes.But as an old man i have time 4 Radiohead,Coldplay,Pulp.Saw The Darkness on Jules Holland,Thought they were s..t hot.

Once again the list omits Walter Widdup -the Halifax-born tenor

whose voice would bring tears to the stoutest of yeomen.

In the more modern idiom let's not overlook Alma Cogan -the girl with a chuckle in her voice. Her rendition of Sugar in the Morning has never been bettered.

And moving over the border let's not ignore the sheer magic and melody of those Scottish songsmiths The Krankies.Just to hear the opening bars of Fandabidozi still sends an electric shimmer of excitement down my spine.

Finally to bring us bang up to date and local let's salute the artistry of Sheffield's Cockers.One of them has a gruff timbre and waves his hands around -Joe I think he's called.The other one

is called Jarvis which is a most unusual name for a Sheffielder.He wears glasses and has recorded a song about Attercliffe Common

people.As far as I am aware they are not related to each other.

Archived