Where do older women hang out?

Aviator86

I remember the good old days when of Roxy's on a Thursday night where a young gentlemen could be guaranteed a hearty breakfast the next morning!

I believe the Yates on Division st and girlie bar ALl Bar One are popular with them ...

I also think it was a bit of a two faced comment, not so much what was said, but what was implied. Where's the Penny Black anyway? Just so we can all remember to avoid it! :D

Penny Black's sort of near the bus station, between Pond's Forge and Pond Street, on the corner opposite the Queen's Head.

Hi

Can anyone enlighten me as to where the ladies in there 30s/40s hang out? bars, clubs etc. What about 20 something year olds on the hunt for them, is this common?

Thanks

Av

av, you may like my new novel, Mother-in-Law, Son-in-Law, which will be available to buy at the end of the summer. it's a love story between a 55 year old widow and her gorgeous, fit, stud-muffin 29 year old son-in-law. i've written it in response to so many people googling mother in law son in law "procreation" and arriving accidentally on my blog.

give the public what it wants. job's a good un. :thumbsup:

Penny Black's sort of near the bus station, between Pond's Forge and Pond Street, on the corner opposite the Queen's Head.

My God Im surprised older women go there .. I have always found it to be full of dodgy low life characters and MOSTLY MEN !!! Maybe they are desperate !

Hi

Can anyone enlighten me as to where the ladies in there 30s/40s hang out? bars, clubs etc. What about 20 something year olds on the hunt for them, is this common?

Thanks

Av

Leadmill on a saturday night :|

Archived