Light Bulb Hoarding

I think that has brought this thread to a satisfactory conclusion

Energy saving bulbs are as good as the 100W :loopy: bulbs, the cheap energy saving bulbs are not as good

It's going to be great for the environment :thumbsup: when your stockpiles have ran out and we are all using the energy saver bulbs

Do you really and honestly believe this?

Instead of looking at light bulbs, look around you and see what man is doing to this planet.

It's going to take a damn sight more than some energy saving light bulbs to save it.:rolleyes:

Do you really and honestly believe this?

Instead of looking at light bulbs, look around you and see what man is doing to this planet.

It's going to take a damn sight more than some energy saving light bulbs to save it.:rolleyes:

Yes I do, the 100W ones have already gone from the shops so the clock is already ticking

There is really no point arguing about it since they have already been banned

So you might as well put a few energy saving ones in your home now so you are getting used to them

:thumbsup:

Hi, not a light bulb hoarder on puropse but the number of low energy bulbs sent out are now clogging up the garage! I wouldn't mind but it takes the low energy bulb fitted in the garage so long to come on I have usually fumbled about in the dark and am on my way out again before I have any light! Torch anyone?

Hi, not a light bulb hoarder on puropse but the number of low energy bulbs sent out are now clogging up the garage! I wouldn't mind but it takes the low energy bulb fitted in the garage so long to come on I have usually fumbled about in the dark and am on my way out again before I have any light! Torch anyone?

It's ok to horde the energy saving light bulbs

you must be using those cheap ones, or those free ones from British Gas, they are rubbish

You need to buy the more expensive ones, they last about 4 years

Well i think this thread has been brought to an excellent conclusion, energy saving bulbs are as good as, sometimes better than the old 100W bulbs

Look at the link below for more proof

http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/Home-improvements-and-products/Lighting

As you can see from the link, energy saving bulbs are as bright as the 100W:loopy: bulbs

have any of you 100W:loopy: light bulb lovers bought or tried an energy saving bulb in the last year or are you using the ones from 3 years ago :loopy:

"Well i think this thread has been brought to an excellent conclusion."

How many times has Teuton posted that (along with "It's going to be great for the environment")?

Is Teuton a person or a bot?

I have posted Well i think this thread has been brought to an excellent conclusion 4-5 times and i have posted It's going to be great for the environment a lot, so i can't be bothered to count them

What's a a bot:huh:

I now think we can all agree that this thread has been brought to an excellent conclusion, I am right, energy saving light bulbs are better

They had to sell the last of the 100W:loopy: light bulbs somehow, they didn't even have to put any effort in to get the moaners to buy them :hihi:

Is there such a thing as an energy saving blub that is as bright as the old 150 ones? the lamp in the living room used to be quite nice when they where available, but it's not as good now with even the highest rated ones.

Might be time for a new lap though, it is quite old now.

As for the overhead lights in the house, been using the energy saving ones for quite some time now. Never actually paid for a single one as of yet as we are using the free ones, and they are decent enough. Don't really notice that they are dim when first putting on the lights. Gotten used to it maybe heh.

How much are the non cheap blubs? and what is the highest wattage on them?

Archived