When did the urban accent become the norm for our youth?

Oh Jeremy Kyle sometimes sounds like it's broadcast from down town Kingston rather than Manchester .

All i can say is The DVD-off licenses rental stores in down town scumville must only have copies of Ali-G on the shelf's

Manz I'z Bak to me rutz , cum folowz me

Everytime I hear anyone under the age of 20 on TV nowadays they all seem to talk with an urban or Jafaican accent. It's bloody irritating, I bet their parents didn't raise them them with that ridiculous affected manner of speech.

In their own words "Mans got bare beef wit da yout'" Learn to speak English you little sods - It's a wonderfully flexible and expressive language and speaking it can actually get you a job.

Even African Americans talk Jafaican jive, and they've never been to Africa or even out of the country but they can turn it off and on depending who it is there talking to.

Everytime I hear anyone under the age of 20 on TV nowadays they all seem to talk with an urban or Jafaican accent. It's bloody irritating, I bet their parents didn't raise them them with that ridiculous affected manner of speech.

In their own words "Mans got bare beef wit da yout'" Learn to speak English you little sods - It's a wonderfully flexible and expressive language and speaking it can actually get you a job.

Yes i've noticed this myself.

I watched that knifes,guns and crimes on channel 4 tonight and they all looked and sounded like *****.

The white kid rapping like a black guy while doing gun like finger movements to his crappy song made me chuckle.

Archived