Thank God its Friday

Tim42

Thank God its Friday, again. Whats every one doing first thing you walk out of work? Me I go Cask & Cutler then Fat Cat, then my womans house for tea. I love my girl but just for about two or three drinks like to be by my self & think things through. Oh! also, love waking up on Saturday morning & thinking its time for work but its not really. Yahoo! Time for a pint

I get that feeling really badly too - it normally starts about 9:01 on a Friday morning where I start to crave vodka.

There's nothing better than heading to the pub at 4 (leaving a huge pile of unfinished work behind me.....) and feeling the first drink run through your veins and you feel all smiley and relaxed!

Originally posted by Tim42

Thank God its Friday, again. Whats every one doing first thing you walk out of work?

When I finish work tonight, or rather tomorrow morning at 4am, i'll be driving home listening to my ipod for about 40 mins then once i'm back in Leeds i expect i'll have a glass of wine or a bottle of beer while i do my paper work for the night, then bed. Makes no difference to me being a friday, still got to work tomorrow.

-PK-

Archived