Are there any speed dating events in Sheff??

SuzXxX

From what I understand, you all go in to a room and you have say 5 minutes to talk to a person and they talk back.Then, an alarm or whistle goes off and you move around to the next one.At the end, i guess that the on that you feel best matched to is the one that you choose to meet up with?

From what I understand, you all go in to a room and you have say 5 minutes to talk to a person and they talk back.Then, an alarm or whistle goes off and you move around to the next one.At the end, i guess that the on that you feel best matched to is the one that you choose to meet up with?

Ah right! Now I get it. So, just 5 minutes to make a positive impression eh? I wonder what the best tactics would be.

Take out the holiday photo's of you and your ex in Benidorm last year?

Tell them how your ex never really understood you?

Pretend you are the Captain of a luxury liner that's just moored in Sheffield overnight on it's world cruise and you are looking for someone to help you reduce the amount of champagne on board as the hull is scouring the bottom of the Sheffield canal?

Do you have to tell them your age I wonder? I'm a bit shy about my age you see. The other night I was chatting to a couple of girls and doing quite well I think - one of them was calling someone "a dirty old man" because he had shown interest in her and he was old enough to be her dad. She didn't seem to realise that I was also old enough to be her dad. I didn't remind her.

Ah right! Now I get it. So, just 5 minutes to make a positive impression eh? I wonder what the best tactics would be.

Pretend you are the Captain of a luxury liner that's just moored in Sheffield overnight on it's world cruise and you are looking for someone to help you reduce the amount of champagne on board as the hull is scouring the bottom of the Sheffield canal?

Do you have to tell them your age I wonder? I'm a bit shy about my age you see. The other night I was chatting to a couple of girls and doing quite well I think - one of them was calling someone "a dirty old man" because he had shown interest in her and he was old enough to be her dad. She didn't seem to realise that I was also old enough to be her dad. I didn't remind her.

:D:D

I guess that they would find out about your age and that you are not the Captain of a luxury liner though eventually.

Best tactics I guess are just to be you!!

Archived