Anybody remember saturdays the mailcoach west street

anybody remember going in the mailcoach saturday afternoons for the rock disco

I do it used to get packed they were the good times.

We used to spend the afternoon in there get some food then later the Wap and on to Rebels dont know how I was still standing at the end of the night must have been because I was young:hihi:

Oh yes. Me and Mandi used to terrorise Chris the Manager :hihi: The Mailcoach girls once challenged the Sportsman guys to a boxing day charity football match.

We turned up in full kit but wearing our DM's, the boys wouldn't play, so we went back to the Maily for a boxing day drinky and left them locked outside in the snow :hihi::hihi:

And the infamous DamBusters routine we did down west st when it was closed to do the tram tracks.

Oh yes. Me and Mandi used to terrorise Chris the Manager :hihi: The Mailcoach girls once challenged the Sportsman guys to a boxing day charity football match.

We turned up in full kit but wearing our DM's, the boys wouldn't play, so we went back to the Maily for a boxing day drinky and left them locked outside in the snow :hihi::hihi:

And the infamous DamBusters routine we did down west st when it was closed to do the tram tracks.

wonder who was the dj who played dambuster theme ?

is that the mandi who married the pot holer ?

Archived