When Is The Next Big SF Booze Up?

Just been emailing my good buddy John Wilson on Facebook, hes on quite a few forumers FB friends lists too, and he suggested that he and I go up the gods country for the next SF booze up.

Hes game, Im game (As long as no one tries to kill me for almost three years of crap threads and posts) and we`re hoping that the good and extremely juicy people of Sheffield forum are game.

So... what do you think...?

:hihi: Okay, but im not sponging!

Whats wrong with Sheffield town center, tis much more convenient...for me, anyway :P

:gag::gag::gag: No sponging for me either please... I promise to be a good girl for ever and ever if you let me off!!

I'll be coming in from Millhouses for the occasion so will give a lift if you're down that end?

:hihi: Okay, but im not sponging!

Whats wrong with Sheffield town center, tis much more convenient...for me, anyway :P

I was talking about this last night, I think, or somewhere, and there will be a town meet, probably in Weathersppons pub, they are the ones big enough to hold us, more than likely Benjamin and Huntsman, it was a outdoor part upstairs, and was thinking 2 weeks after the Rawson Spring meet, but I wont do one until August.

But you never know someone might do a town meet, we dont seem to get many now.

Archived