What silly little things remind you of people?

Do you ever smell someone wearing aftershave/perfume, and instantly know its the same as your OH wears? I do this all the time and it makes me melt - even when its not him smelling like it, its nice that it reminds me of him, and the first time I met him, (i noticed how nice he smelt even then!)

If a certain song comes on the tv/radio, it makes me think of my best mate, because shes hillarious and reminds me of the time we went to Center Parcs together.

So what things remind you of people? Any places? Smells? Songs? Actions?

Do you ever smell someone wearing aftershave/perfume, and instantly know its the same as your OH wears? I do this all the time and it makes me melt - even when its not him smelling like it, its nice that it reminds me of him, and the first time I met him, (i noticed how nice he smelt even then!)

If a certain song comes on the tv/radio, it makes me think of my best mate, because shes hillarious and reminds me of the time we went to Center Parcs together.

So what things remind you of people? Any places? Smells? Songs? Actions?

There are so many songs that remind me of most of the events in my life....and of the people in my life.

and this remind me of January last year....my son moved into his first real home - away from institutionalised living.

His home is a rented new build and it didn't come with furniture so we slept on the floor and sat on garden chairs for nearly a week until furniture we bought was delivered. And our only entertainment was a little radio - my son is deaf, so he couldn't even hear it. Those songs were two that stood out....there was one more but I can't remember for my life what it is called....if I remember I will YouTube it and add it. :)

He lives near an Argos and we were trailing back and forth - using a shopping trolley from Iceland in the same small complex, to bring some of the smaller things we bought home.

I spent a brilliant couple of weeks settling him in and getting him used to his new environment before I left - and for his new carers to come into look after him.

And I was a very proud Mummy knowing my son had finally made it on his own :love:

clinique and benefit products as well as lasagna, scouse and fleeces remind me of my dear nana who passed away. swallows (the birds) remind me of my dear grandad who has also passed, as like a lot of marines during the war he had them tattoed on his hands. afros remind me of my mum :D anything to do with dogs reminds me of my little brothers who are obsessed with them. bronzer and sunbeds remind me of my sis.. i could go on and on and on for days lol

Waitrose car park, the Moor, the tram, preserved lemons, my cheese grater, my tagine, flowers, hills, billberries, music, white, red, German, trains, bridges, pies, canals.

I could think of lots more but I'd be here all night

every time i see a woman with breast enlargments

reminds me of happy days with my ex

Also if i ever smell a woman wearing Madamaselle chanel

reminds of of how many times i paid £79 for a bottle

Archived