I'm fed up with oil on my hands. How can I get them clean?

hi everyone. i work in a garage and my hands never seem to be clean. i know it comes with the trade. but when im washed of at work then go home and get a shower there is still dirt in my hands. has any one got any good tips to get them clean pls help thank you.

rub your hands with lard or cooking oil. Do it for about 5 minutes and then wash your hands with soap and hot water. It fetches the grease off without knackering the skin.

Swafrega and the commerical hand cleaners don't work properly any more. They have made them safer by taking out the cleaning elements.

You can make your own by mixing paraffin with washing up liquid. It forms a gel like the old Swarfega. Health & safety won't like it though.

You can't get Swarfega anymore, it is Carcinogenic. Apparently washing powder with a tiny bit of water is good, my husband often gets oily from work and he recommends that.

No it isn't. Swarfega is merely the brand name anyway.

One of the original ingredients may have been found to be carcinogenic and removed from use, but the name Swarfega covers a whole range of soaps etc.

Swarfega soaps do still tend to be quite drying, removing the natural oils from the skin and health and safety bods recommend using a barrier cream with it. There is a natural alternative that is effective and good for the skin and also helps with skin conditions. Also comes with a money back guarantee. See liquid soap under personal care at http://tinyurl.com/flpshopnow (or copy and paste to web browser).

hi everyone. i work in a garage and my hands never seem to be clean. i know it comes with the trade. but when im washed of at work then go home and get a shower there is still dirt in my hands. has any one got any good tips to get them clean pls help thank you.

What are you complaining about...this is why us birds love a sexy mechanic... you keep on getting em mucky luv, if it becommes too bad, just remove your top and wipe it all over your chest... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:thumbsup:

What are you complaining about...this is why us birds love a sexy mechanic... you keep on getting em mucky luv, if it becommes too bad, just remove your top and wipe it all over your chest... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:thumbsup:

Oi we already have a pervy breast thread for that sort of talk.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=467737&page=11

Archived