Looking for Open Jam Nights in Sheffield

Ockeroid

I'm a bassist eagerly looking to meet and play with other musicians who don't live half way across England.

Does anyone know of any bars or clubs that hold open jam sessions in (or near) Sheffield?

They do Sunday night jams at Travellers in Apperknowle and Tuesday nights at the Hallowes Dronfield.

Russ Dennet (ex Human League) is a regular at both.

I may well be a the Travellers tonight. If you get a gig you can buy me a drink.

Thanks for the replies.

Classic Rock, if you could tell me what to search for or link me, that would be helpful. I already searched a few times before making a post but the nearest I could find were open mic topics.

Ockeroid,

I recently oganised a couple of Open Jam Nights (One World music, the other Acoustic Music, at The Shakespeare, Gibraltar St., as part of Sheffield GALA (Gay Arts Festival) which I organised over June. I am thinking of organising similar events again, and while they will be mainly for the gay Community, those who aren't Gay/lesbian who are OK playing to a largely gay audience will be most welcome.

Do get in touch with me if you would like to perform at any future event I will be organising of this nature; the next one might be around late September time...

They do Sunday night jams at Travellers in Apperknowle and Tuesday nights at the Hallowes Dronfield.

Russ Dennet (ex Human League) is a regular at both.

I may well be a the Travellers tonight. If you get a gig you can buy me a drink.

Were you by any chance the blonde with the white MX5?:love:

Archived