Sheffield Old and New

A frend of mine has set up a group on Facebook titled 'Sheffield Old and New'.

Please take a look and I would aappreciate suggestions of what would bring more members in.

Please feel free to join, the more the merrier.

Thanks folks. :)

I'm on Facebook on a different screen as I write this and am chatting to the originator of that site....have informed his of this thread and perhaps he should take a look at Sheffield Forum :D

I'm on Facebook on a different screen as I write this and am chatting to the originator of that site....have informed his of this thread and perhaps he should take a look at Sheffield Forum :D

Me too, he's already seen his thread.

My sig Alastair.

My goodness :shocked:. Something on facebook that actually looks good! :o

I'm off to join it. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link dibsy. :)

edit: joined it, there are loads of photos in there that I haven't seen before. Might be tempted to add a few of my own, (though obviously they aren't that old. :D)

My goodness :shocked:. Something on facebook that actually looks good! :o

I'm off to join it. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link dibsy. :)

edit: joined it, there are loads of photos in there that I haven't seen before. Might be tempted to add a few of my own, (though obviously they aren't that old. :D)

Any pictures you can add *_ash_* would be most appreciated and glad you like what he's created. :)

Archived