Moghul Rooms Hunters Bar

jemson

Has anyone tried the Mogul/Moghul Room in Hunters Bar?I think it's on Sharrowvale Road or round the back of Ec Road. We're looking for a v.nice place, prob Indian for an anniversary meal mid week. Thank.

Yes - it's very nice. Only ever had take-away as every time I've tried eating in I've not bothered booking which is a mistake as it's always packed! Very nice food, not too heavy or greasy, and very well spiced/flavoured. I always opt for the Nile Indira - it's a spicy fish curry; very tasty and highly recommended.

I liked it there, we went with a party of 14 and they were very attentive and the food was lovely. We ended up leaving a big tip and I would recommend it.

Also very good is Anbars on Ecclesall Road (past the roundabout, across the road from Somerfields)

• 2 years later...

Went to the Moghul Room for dinner last night with OH and parents - absolutely fantastic. Best curry in Sheffield by a mile and a great atmosphere. Staff could not do enough for us, friendly, attentive and helpful. Can't wait to return!

I like Mogul Rooms a lot, I think the service is friendly and they have a good range of dishes.

My favourite Indian is Aagah in Leopold Square though as they have a wonderful selection of dishes, absolutely beautiful :)

Went to Aagrah last week and thought it was spot-on. Sooooo busy. Like Moghul Room too though.

Archived