Future New Australian

asti

Congratulations Greetings, my new Grandaughter was born today also. July 22nd, at 9am....Elizabeth weighed in at 6lb 9oz. :banana:

Born in Georgia ,USA.

Congratulations Asti and Poppins, my seventh grandchild, a girl, is due the end of August. Without Canada and the USA to come to they might never have happened..

Congratulations Asti and Poppins, my seventh grandchild, a girl, is due the end of August. Without Canada and the USA to come to they might never have happened..

Keep us posted Buck........

Buck hope all goes well with the seventh, Poppins, September's not too far away,

I'm back to the UK next week,and won't see my grandaughter again untill next year, she's now just one week old today and is to be called Mia Rose and she is beautiful.

Best of luck to you both.

Asti.

Rubydazzler what ever made you think i was a female!!

Update: mother and daughter have now left hospital and all is well. She is to be called Mia Rose, which i think is nice. Let's hope the world she's born into

Starts getting it' act togeather, Asti

Sorry asti, I just assumed! :D

What a pretty name! There's here to come back for, can't you just stay there? Claim asylum from us, it's a madhouse over here anyway, it'd only be more or less the truth!

I also love the name Elizabeth ... you're both very lucky ... and I think buck must have my share of the grandchildren as well as his own! SEVEN! he's just plain greedy! :D

Sorry asti, I just assumed! :D

What a pretty name! There's here to come back for, can't you just stay there? Claim asylum from us, it's a madhouse over here anyway, it'd only be more or less the truth!

I also love the name Elizabeth ... you're both very lucky ... and I think buck must have my share of the grandchildren as well as his own! SEVEN! he's just plain greedy! :D

My oldest grandkid Greg is 22 years old. If he hurries up a bit I might make great grandfather yet. Not that he has the slightest intent of getting married, or a clue about finding a girl to marry him.

Biggest problem with Australia must be the fact that it's full of bloody Australians,all the ones I've met in europe were complete tossers,hippy back packing pissheads on the London,Pamplona,Oktoberfest pilgrimage who spend 95% of their waking hours drunk.

Added to that Kylie,barbeques,people saying "G'day",christmas on a beach and thousands of miles from civilisation.

I can't stand them.

You are welcome to it,(don't even get me started on new Zealanders).

Thank you Ruby, I hope your'e not one on the posters I get angry at now and then, I forget who's who and here. I'l have to remember I like you now :hihi:

You probably have done, I get people's backs up all the time ... :D

I most recently said that you were only claiming to have arthritis to avoid having to convert to Islam ...

That was on the converts thread, sadly now gone to oblivion ... :cool:

You probably have done, I get people's backs up all the time ... :D

I most recently said that you were only claiming to have arthritis to avoid having to convert to Islam ...

That was on the converts thread, sadly now gone to oblivion ... :cool:

I missed that one Ruby :hihi: sounds like one of my claims anyhow, you could be right :D

Archived