What do you think of Wetherspoons pubs?

Wetherspoons pubs - good or bad?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Wetherspoons pubs - good or bad?

surely service varies between pubs and busy/quiet times?

i like wetherspoons, mainly because im from Leeds and because everything in the city is so expensive its one of the few places you can go for a decent priced pint

i like all the ones ive been to in sheff, friendly service, food is decent but not always worth the money, im sure it used to be cheaper?

surely service varies between pubs and busy/quiet times?

i like wetherspoons, mainly because im from Leeds and because everything in the city is so expensive its one of the few places you can go for a decent priced pint

i like all the ones ive been to in sheff, friendly service, food is decent but not always worth the money, im sure it used to be cheaper?

the new spoons in leeds is excellent. i can't think of how you could criticise it. becketts bank leads a bit to be desired though!

food is expensive, only thing worth buying now is the beer+burger and grill/curry night IMO.

Mmm vey interesting lets go to swim in west st my opion- staff total ignorant! you well get served when i decide to you serve even though it is your turn. If you upset us even though u r in the right we will send duty manager round to warn you! and if you upset our main man James who is allowed to talk down and insult customers U R barred!

Not that bad

I can only go on the experience the wife and I had in the Bankers Draft last year. 10am on a Sunday morning, pensioners drinking cider, an elderly couple having a drink fuelled row, one guy sat there picking his nose and eating it. My wife was itching for a fortnight. Never again!!

Archived