Tap water makes me feel edgy... WHY?

I don't know why but for some reason drinking tap water makes me feel wierd, my teath feel funny and I feel like I want to shout loudly and some times like I have taken a mild drug like weed or somthing... I have been buying clean water from the shops for many years now. For the simple reason tap water makes me uncontrollable... is there an actual reason for this? Is it what they put in the water or is it just that the water is full of bugs n stuff...

It normally takes about 5 days to kick in, and then when I I start on clean water it takes about five days to leave my system... so I feel normal again.. I am going to my docs tomorrow to see what they say... (probably keep drinkin bottled water)

Has any one else noticed effects like this or am I alone with the mentaly ill? :)

• Like 1

could it be the fluoride they put in tap water? or the chlorine?

I get the teeth thing with pomegranates

I love pomegranites... they dont make me feel like my balls are gonna explode though... ha ha

ah - perhaps you should get in touch with the water company who supply your water (not the company that supplies your bill :rolleyes: ) and see if they can provide you with the analysis of content before you approach your doctor?

ah - perhaps you should get in touch with the water company who supply your water (not the company that supplies your bill :rolleyes: ) and see if they can provide you with the analysis of content before you approach your doctor?

hey good idea.. I never thought of that one... but it seems to be all tap water in sheffield... well in the places I have lived in sheff any way... which have been all over sheffield...

It has got to be something to do with the chemicals they use to clean it...

It makes my head fuzzy and it makes me easily agitated... I have been doing self analysis for the past 15 years.. and it is definately the water... hmmm... (now I sound like a mad man)

Are you sure you`re not just mad?:huh:

No lyndix.. If I was just mad then I would't be able to control it by drinking bottled water would I?

It took a long long while to suss out where it was coming from... I thought it was a food allergy, which it isn't... I have proved by elimination that water makes me feel agitated, by a scientific proccess... ie cutting it out of my diet... Im definately have reactions to tap water...