Tap water makes me feel edgy... WHY?

The flouride in the water to eradicate tooth decay is a total cover story... Its about closing your minds...

In the wikipedia it says that flouride can and does lower IQ.. now we all know that brushing your teeth regularly gives you flouride... So why mass medication via flouride in the water source... Whats the real reason for it?

but does filtering remove flouride?

I believe Leicester is on a 'boil your water' order at the moment as it has parasites in it

No flouride in volvic...although there are chlorides, calcium, nitrates, magnesium, sulphates, sodium, bicarbinates, potasium and silica...

Filtered water affects me the same... I must have a really low tolerance because I feel really wierd when I drink tap water...

Silly me I have just drank it for the last 5 days so Im gonna have it in my system till it filters out.. woo hoo

Im just glad there is a flouride free source...

Association? something from the past that was triggered by water . . . . . .or mental illness

I dont know what you mean dazz...

There is no association with water that makes me wierd... And I dont feel odd if I dont drink tap water... Which proves to me that there is something in the water that affects me in a bad way... may be the pollen from the trees may be some natural thing in the water... from the hills.. or plancton or algea or anything like that... Im not a scientist so I cant do the tests Id like too...

• 2 years later...

I think, its to make thinkers stop thinking. I felt the same way. I'm happy I'm not alone with this. I'm just worried for the people that feel this way and don't know why. its chemical imbalance that's why you're edgy. Thank you

Edited by jordan2009

If you aren't in a fairly new property then you shouldn't drink any water except that from the kitchen cold tap.

Nonsence. I'm in an old property (circa '55) and the water that comes from my bathroom tap is exactly the same as the kitchen tap - direct from mains.

How do I know this? - I have no header tank.

The flouride in the water to eradicate tooth decay is a total cover story... Its about closing your minds...

In the wikipedia it says that flouride can and does lower IQ.. now we all know that brushing your teeth regularly gives you flouride... So why mass medication via flouride in the water source... Whats the real reason for it?

quoting an old post, but, here goes...

Brushing your teeth regularly doesn't "give you fluoride", that could only happen if you live in an area where the water is fluoridated (Whether naturally or by putting the additives in the tap water) or by absorbing the minuscule amounts from your toothpaste (if you use a toothpaste).

• Like 1