Caravans parked on the streets

Caravans don't have tax discs, you are talking about motor homes which can be legally parked on road if taxed, tested and insured the same way as a car can.

No I'm not. Try reading posts before commenting on them. By the way my post was almost a year old.

Parking has become a major issue everywhere and not just by caravans with the police claiming that they haven't got the time to enforce the law.

In dronfield 'Martini Parking' (Anytime, Any Place, Anyhow) is the order of the day.

Caravans, commercials vehicles are allowed to park anywhere, I could post photos of some of these idiots completely blocking pavements with many of these also illegaly facing the wrong way (maybe we should do this).

If you have an old banger that you want rid of run into a vehicle that is facing the wrong way, not only will you get your car written off you'll also get injury (whiplash) compensation (you don't only have to be hit from behind for whiplash).

we had one left bang outside our house for five months [next door but one owned it ],

this same person rants and screams if he cant park his car outside his house .

After finishing laughing I have a cunning plan. If it has one of those automatic park it gismos, get one of your contacts to clone it, it must be possible as folk must lose them. All you then have to do is to take it walkies one dark night. ;)

What's the difference between having a caravan and a butt ugly van parked outside your house? At least there's a chance that the caravan may have windows that allow a chink of light to pass through once or twice a day to illuminate the black hole of calcutta that your house becomes when someone parks a monstrosity in front of your windows. Better, but by a tiny margin, than having to stare for months on end at the words "Brian The Braindead Builder - No Job Too Small for this Idiot" painted in garish colours on a scruffy white van. ;)

Love this..:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived