Where do you go after 2am?

kdrummond

I have been out a couple of times now, in Sheffield and when I get going - every ones goes home????

After a fab night at climax last week, I was ready to go all night - but the lights came, on the music stopped - I was a disco diva with no where to go. Are there any clubs like Climax, that keep on going...........where do you go!!!!!!

Most of the techno nights (Jackhammer, Headcharge, Noggins, Planet Zogg etc) keep going until 7'ish. The Adelphi has some nights that go on later than most clubs.

Urban Gorilla runs late too I'm told. Failing those, there's always Niche...:gag:

Urban Gorilla open to 5.30ish last entry before 2. Good atmos.

And for some reason, you will meet loads of other people from Sheffield Forum.... very bizzare.... i have no idea how it gets in the conversation but it does.

Climax (gay ? Or just gay friendly ? Pop night out) I dont think if you go to climax your the type of person who goes to niche or zero....Tottally Different music types surly.

I leave at 2:30 when the lights come up , i go get summit to eat and chill out at a friends til i wanna go home.Normally though ive had enough drink and boogieing to last me til next week

Archived