Anything happening saturday 12th July?

honeyb35

MY best friend is wanting to come to sheffield and celebrate her birthday on saturday night, but I don't know where to go! I want something a bit different to a pub crawl, but funds are quite tight. Theres nothing on at the theatre sadly. Whats the comedy club like? I've never been. not even heard a great deal about it to be honest. How much is it? Is there anything else similar? Or perhaps a meal somewhere? I'm looking for something from either north sheffield to the city centre. Thanks in advance for any tips!

MY best friend is wanting to come to sheffield and celebrate her birthday on saturday night, but I don't know where to go! I want something a bit different to a pub crawl, but funds are quite tight. Theres nothing on at the theatre sadly. Whats the comedy club like? I've never been. not even heard a great deal about it to be honest. How much is it? Is there anything else similar? Or perhaps a meal somewhere? I'm looking for something from either north sheffield to the city centre. Thanks in advance for any tips!

Yes there is! Botanical Gardens have outdoor shakespeare on... take a picnic and some champers ... i'm off on friday. Saturday is Henry V. Starts 7.30 so plenty of time for drinking on eccy road after... and if you go around 6 you could have a lovely fuddle picnic... the number to phone for tickets is 01142496000 or 0870 066 6843 or sometimes you can pay on the gate but i know friday is sold out (i believe) so dunno about sat... it's £11 advance or £13.50 on the gate (I don't remember all this i have the leaflet in front of me)

Go to http://www.heartbreakproductions.co.uk for anything i've not possibly told you! :D

ooh that looks ok, bit :suspect: about the weather though....

Mm I've been when it's been siling it down (last year) and in brilliant sunshine... i've got midsummer night's dream friday so i hope it's balmy and lovely.

You can get covered seats for an extra £3.

The final two performances of Horrible Histories are on at the Lyceum on Saturday, at 2.30pm (The Vile Victorians) and 7.00pm (The Terrible Tudors). The shows aren't just for kids, it's very funny and the 'Bogglevision' 3D special effects are amazing! Should make for a different evening out..

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=365345

Archived