Funday social!

Do we have funday on Saturday 2nd or Thursday 3rd of August please vote  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do we have funday on Saturday 2nd or Thursday 3rd of August please vote

• Saturday 2nd
    • Sunday 3rd
    • Either/Whatever

Hi all,

Me and Cathy were wondering if there's any chance of getting a lift to the school off someone? Catching buses could be complicated being a Sunday...

We live in Nether Edge/Sharrow. Happy to pay for petrol.

Ian

ian at anstey dot com

some people apparently need some directions, i will direct from Northern General Hospital because I think most people will be coming from that direction

go north up the hill past Northern General and keep going until you get to some lights with a Netto at them, turn right at these lights, turn left at the lights just after the primary school on the left then turn into the school gates 100 yards on the left

this is the link to the school on Google Maps, the entrance you need to go through is to the right of the marker for the school - not really evident on the map, but there is an entrance from Bellhouse Road, any issues you can ring me on 07825703147. Julian, it takes about 40 minutes to walk from Meadowhall, i think the bus you need is 76 but don't take my word for it because I never use them

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=s5+0sd&ie=UTF8&ll=53.427128,-1.445432&spn=0.0123,0.027637&z=15

Archived