Gas and electricity supplier

I am thinking of being supplied by one company as it seems they offer better value for money.

What are your experience?

Does it really turn out cheaper?

Is it better to swap both my gas and electricity to different suppliers?

I've always been with the same gas and electricity supplier I was with before it was possible to switch.

Thanks for that,

Have some wine on uSwitch.com!

Just a reminder that if you switch today and recommend a friend (or lots of friends), for each one who switches we'll send you a case of 3 bottles of wine!

Anyone care to recommend me?

I use a company called Staywarm, 'e' mail:staywarm@txu-europe.com it costs me £43.36 per month for Gas and Electricity and I can use as much as I want. I don't know whether you would be able to get these terms, but it might pay you to enquire.

Staywarm

Freepost NWW7614A

Warrington

WA55 1ZD

Tel. 0800 479 0125

Good Luck.

One major way to save on electricity, and oh yes you do see a huge difference (our electricity bill is always in credit) is to change all your lightbulbs to energy savers.

They're much much cheaper than they used to be, I haven't had to change a lightbulb in five years, and you can get ones now that don't take a while to get bright.

In other words, there's no excuse not to do it.:lol:

PS I'm with BG for both, but I really haggled with them over what I was willing to pay monthly. (if I don't DD I don't pay - too forgetful) Always haggle for the best terms you can get, and quote other offers, and have your past bills to hand.

• 5 months later...

Archived