Anyone from the Woodthorpe area?

dee40

Originally posted by tosh13

My mums family all lived on Chadwick road ,the Cutts & my uncle lived in my grandmas house no 12.

did you know two twin girls that lived at number 2? can't remember there names..........

Originally posted by kirky

did you know two twin girls that lived at number 2? can't remember there names..........

I think you mean beverley and janine booth they are the only twin girls i remember.Hope iv done this quote thing right im new to forum and not used the quote before:)

Originally posted by Ant

My very first home was a council house opposite the shops on Hastilar Road South. We were burgled on our first night, I was once nearly knocked down by a car that crashed through a garden fence on the opposite side of the road (joyriders had bailed out further up the road), and we almost had a riot one night for no apparent reason - the road was filled with blue transits and yobs.

Never a dull moment, but no good for the blood pressure.

Dont remember it being like that when i was there but moved of in 1983.My family dont have any problems though they live more richmond area .my mum use to live across from woodthorpe school.I t must have been lively when you lived there though i agree it wouldnt do the blood pressure any good.:)

Originally posted by dee40

Yep iv done it right and now i feel daft for talking to myself:loopy:

thats the ones.i met janine at the rex cinema while watching grease we had a whirlwind romance...lasted about 3 weeks i think:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: ah to be 14 again eh:blush:

Kirky.Know the twins a i went to school with them .We were all in the same year and lived close by to each other.I use to go to the rex.Grease was the first time i had been to the pictures on my own without my mum making my big sister come with me.She agreed to me going with my friends as long as i wasnt a minute late home.:)

Originally posted by dee40

Kirky.Know the twins a i went to school with them .We were all in the same year and lived close by to each other.I use to go to the rex.Grease was the first time i had been to the pictures on my own without my mum making my big sister come with me.She agreed to me going with my friends as long as i wasnt a minute late home.:)

Hi D do you know the Cutts family who lived on Chadwick Road.

Archived