What's the worst place you have been on holiday abroad

Pokey little Guest House in Minehead, circa 1985 iirc.

Would've preferred Butlins but my Parents hate "Hi De Hi" style Holiday camps with a vengeance for some unknown reason.

I'd just like to go on holiday! Not been for so long! :(

I don't think i've ever had a dreadful holiday abroad as each holiday has its ups and downs and it's what you make it.

I went to Portugal once in October and it rained every day, you had to look out for the sunny bits in the day to go and sunbathe for ten mins but some really funny events happened on that holiday as well (drunken karaoke, being left in a strange village by a bus company, asking for the bus in Spanish and then realising that Portuguese is much like the English for bus) and the apartment was lovely so even enjoyed that. And i got really good at newmarket! All the places I've been to i've enjoyed in different ways.

Nairobi is a giant cesspit as is much of India. At least I felt safe in India though and the people are lovely.

Kampala was scary, I'd never seen so many machine guns being openly carried around on the streets

Ibiza.

Amazing nights apart from 10-12 euros a bottle for a drink! As for the day, rubbish 18-30 hotel with a rubbish pool, horrible beach and horrible food! Probably just the area though and I didn't exactly go to relax.

Will be going again asap. Party!!! :thumbsup:

Pokey little Guest House in Minehead, circa 1985 iirc.

Would've preferred Butlins but my Parents hate "Hi De Hi" style Holiday camps with a vengeance for some unknown reason.

Not exactly abroad, is it?

Archived