Anyone know where we can pick up a cheap carpet or carpet tiles?

Hi there

Looking for somewhere in Sheffield who would be able to sell us a very cheap carpet, or some carpet tiles.

Does anyone know of anywhere at all?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

• 2 years later...

I'd popped over to the forum to ask the same question! I will go by the Wicker shop this weekend, but am ideally looking for a shop which still sells cheap cord (or similar) carpet with low price fitting too.

We need carpets for the whole house as cheaply as possible before winter sets in, and the cheapest I've been quoted so far is over £1400 for a small 3 bed house.

Any advice on where to go would be wonderful =]

I just bought 3 bedrooms and a stairs and 2 landings from the carpet shop on Queens road next to Netto. I forget what it's called might be carpetright. They charged me about £400 altogether including fitting. I had a good shop around. Wrote down all the sizes and got them all to quote me. These worked out the cheapest. They came to fit them the day after I bought them. Would definitely recommend

Archived