'talkative' Coffees

Julianna

Hello everybody!!!

I’m a new member of this community and I would like to introduce myself. I’m Spanish, 25 and currently living and working in Sheffield. I arrived here almost 3 months ago and things are great but…I haven’t been able to find English people interested in going to have a coffee and talk (maybe) half an hour in English and half in Spanish. :thumbsup:

So, if anybody is interested here is my email: Julianna929@hotmail.com I’m really looking forward to meeting native people with whom I could share nice 'coffee (or wherever you want to have ;) afternoons'.

I like going to the movies and dancing salsa (although I don’t have many idea…ops, jeje).

Thanks a lot. :)

Hi Julianna,

Best of luck with this! I used to have a lot of Spanish friends in Sheffield and lived with two of them for years but they have all moved on now! :(

There still seems to be a large Spanish community in Sheffield, although I'm quite out of touch! But have you been to the bar Cubana? There's always a Spanish contingent in there...salsa night or otherwise!

Good luck :) x

Creo que lo mas dificil va a ser encontrar un buen cafe en Sheffield! solo hay un par de sitios donde se puede uno sentar y relajar con un buen cafe

Echo de menos las partidas al tute despues de comer con un buen cortado!!!!!

Suerte!

Creo que lo mas dificil va a ser encontrar un buen cafe en Sheffield! solo hay un par de sitios donde se puede uno sentar y relajar con un buen cafe

Echo de menos las partidas al tute despues de comer con un buen cortado!!!!!

Suerte!

Dondé Les Anglais, silvouplais ;) Nein spreken di espaná...merci (my best attempt at Spermch - spanish, german and french, in no particular order, and with no guarentees as to accuracy in part or as a whole). Sorry, I'll let someone else take this back on topic....

Hello everybody!!!

I’m a new member of this community and I would like to introduce myself. I’m Spanish, 25 and currently living and working in Sheffield. I arrived here almost 3 months ago and things are great but…I haven’t been able to find English people interested in going to have a coffee and talk (maybe) half an hour in English and half in Spanish. :thumbsup:

So, if anybody is interested here is my email: Julianna929@hotmail.com I’m really looking forward to meeting native people with whom I could share nice 'coffee (or wherever you want to have ;) afternoons'.

I like going to the movies and dancing salsa (although I don’t have many idea…ops, jeje).

Thanks a lot. :)

Hi there I dont mind meeting uo with you for a coffeee sometime I love coffee houses and I can teach you english if you will teach me spanish .... the best times for me are weekends of after 5:30pm weekdays - send me a private message !

Talkative coffees lol I thought it was some new innovation like a talking coffeee cup equipped with a voice activated microchip or built-in MP3 player thingummy!!!

BTW, If someone tries to patent the MP3 Coffe (or tea) cup idea, it was my idea here first!!!

Archived