What's the worst choice/decision you've ever made?

Hmm quite a tricky one eh?

I know I made a mistake choosing GCSE art (because I cant draw) but I've survived it and we'll see just how bad I was on Thursday when the results come out.

The worst one I made as of yet is getting into a relationship with a friend. It didn't work out so no more friendship. It's a shame aswell because he was such a lovely guy! Oh well he might grow up one day :D

Leaving a printing apprenticeship for an engineering apprenticeship when I was 16, I thought it was a good move at the time, because there were so many engineering employers and job opportunities in Sheffield but the subsequent industrial decline has, in hindsite, made it a very bad decision !

Think she means you and RPG, Caprice. You said about having a relationship with a friend and it ruining the friendship, and he said about upsetting a friend. If that's right anyways...

Ah I see where you could get that impression, but nah thats not it at all. I saw this boy ages ago when I was in year 9. He was a great friend to me, we had an Okayish relationship then it all went downhill from there. Shame really.

oh dear - nevermind ay everything happens for a good enough reason when you think about it.

worst decision = doing english language a-level instead of chemistry which cost me a place at medical school but probably favoured the lives of any of my potential future patients.

Archived