Cheshire home on abbeydale/chesterfield road, late 1960's

rich7

Sasha555 again trying to research!

My mum was a house mother at the children's home certainly circa 1960. When she started the matron was called Mrs Mason and then it changed to Mrs Moore. She, Susan Chester looks forward to hearing from anyone associated with the home at that time from fellow staff and children. Thanks.

hi, i am sandra i lived @ cherrytree in 1956 with my sister marina reynolds. i remember mrs moore & susan chester,would luv to chat to anyone who was there @ that time. much obliged sandra.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I have only just found this site, and as I am researching the cherrytree orphanage I have had contact from verious X cherrytree people with very interesting stories and photos, I visit the now cherrytree support services and look through their archive material. I have been researching the orphanage for about 2yrs and found some very interesting articles relating to past history.

If anybody out there would like to contact me I maybe able to help with any information which I may have.

My contact e-mail address is jasper1929@hotmail.co.uk

Archived