Speed Dating - Ongoing Events

He is that!! Shame he's got himself 'attached' lol.

Speed dating doesn't appeal to me at all as I like to talk to whom I want and not feel that I have to.

I once remember being out with Technophobe and standing in Champs near the cigarette machine on a really packed night. A guy pushed through everyone and started chatting to me as he got some fags out of the machine. It was only at the end of the conversation that he admitted that he didn't smoke and had just come over to get some so that he could start a conversation! I was impressed! Unfortunately, didn't fancy him though!!!

Thing is - if you see someone you like - just go for it.

PS - I can't believe you are still single either Brucies Babe - we need to go on a girls night out and get you sorted!! PM me for details!

Originally posted by msbehavin

PS - I can't believe you are still single either Brucies Babe - we need to go on a girls night out and get you sorted!! PM me for details!

Are you sure there is no ulterior motive in getting yourself "sorted" at the same time there?

Originally posted by msbehavin

Get yerself to the speed dating then - or come to my Woodseats meet next Friday 20th - see thread for details!

am only kidding - i don't need speed dating! Woodseats thing may be a laugh though

Originally posted by BruciesBabe

Heres an idea..

Why don't we organise a singles nite?

All those single people who fancy a laugh, chat, etc nominate a nite and a venue and all meet up?

Don't have to pay anything and we can chat to who we want..

What do you reckon?

this idea was bouncin around a while ago....in fact it was gonna be trippets...

but when 90% of people that go arent single....whats the point

Originally posted by MTheo

this idea was bouncin around a while ago....in fact it was gonna be trippets...

but when 90% of people that go arent single....whats the point

Hey that was the night that Hels and I sort of organised (well, I said I would organise it, then let Hels sort it all out :o:P) Anyway - I went to that! And I was single! A few of us were.

Archived