Speed Dating - Ongoing Events

Originally posted by MTheo

any1 else thinking.......huh?? :confused:

Don’t worry about it. Eastenders is probably on in a minute – go back to your coma! I'm not explaining the joke - perhaps someone else will!!:(:loopy: BTW flash is doing fine. The little scamp.

Originally posted by miniminch

Don’t worry about it. Eastenders is probably on in a minute – go back to your coma! I'm not explaining the joke - perhaps someone else will!!:(:loopy: BTW flash is doing fine. The little scamp.

that was soooo funny .... did you develop the concept urself or have you c'n'p'd it from elsewhere?

Do they have speed dating for older people too? And if not, why not? It's a breach of our human rights ...

Originally posted by rubydazzler

Do they have speed dating for older people too? And if not, why not? It's a breach of our human rights ...

Yes it's called line dancing. 10 seconds with each partner before passing them on.

Oh and cut and paste? cut and paste? me? cut and paste?:rant: I free base all my ideas live and that's why I am frequently banned and often hated. And the spelling and grammer is usually ****e. But if I typed it into word and spell checked if I might be tempted to tone it down and for me that would never do. So mods you are going to have to accept me. I know I'm not a bad guy but I do have a comedy brain which means most things are up for ridicule or satirisng.

What are human rights btw rubes

Originally posted by miniminch

What are human rights btw rubes

tis what everyone claims when they want to do something that other people don't want them to do ... as in "but yes but no but it's a breach of my human rights" :rolleyes:

line dancing is no good, I don't have the boots for it ...

Originally posted by BruciesBabe

Isn't the one at Sheff uni just for Students though??

Presumable I'm so boring that you didn't bother reading my post? :(

(I'm not really though. I'm actually a fun loving sociable guy with a GSOH, but then again, you won't be reading this)

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Soul music, chilled out surroundings and interesting people - just three reasons why you should come along to "Summer Loving in the City", an exclusive Speed Date for the over 25s to be held in Bar Phoenix.

When: Wednesday 1st June 2005, 8 - 11pm

Where: Bar Phoenix, Hallam Union, The HUBS, Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2QQ

Why: All funds raised will help to finance the Devonshire Jam, a community music and arts festival taking place on Saturday 4th June. Learn more about the festival by visiting [ outbind://8/www.devonshirejam.com ]www.devonshirejam.com

Oh, and you might find lurve!

Tickets £8 including a drink of fizz on arrival. Tickets can be purchased in person from Hallam Volunteering in The HUBS on Paternoster Row or over the phone using Switch / Visa / MasterCard.

Box office & Enquiries: 10am - 5pm Mon to Thurs, 10am - 4pm Fri

Tel. 0114 225 5005

email - r.a.kilner@shu.ac.uk

• 4 weeks later...

Archived