Soon I maybe gone!

flyer

:|Leaving this busy city for a more peacefull life in a small village by the lake, so no internet for at least a month, and when i get my new supplier will i be able to retain the name Flyer or could be gone forever,anyway I'll be with you in spirit, all on the 1st aug 08:)

Small village by the lake. How lovely, and if you do fish, tight lines!! (as fishermen say):thumbsup:

Flyer, I lived in big cities into my late 20s then moved to what was then one of the remotest spots in Canada if not the planet...St John's, Newfoundland. I hated it at first, but then I adapted. Now, settled in PEI, also a quiet spot, I don't mind visiting big cities but I wouldn't want to live there. I'm sure you'll enjoy your quiet spot by the lake. Good luck.

Flyer you'll probably miss quite a bit of the city's amenities such as cinemas,and theatres even shopping but eventually the rural life with its peace and quiet, much less crime in fact none at all in my case will compensate. I can't watch videos on line because of the dial up connection it just takes too long, but I don't get a load of drunks shouting and wrecking the place which happens in most cities.

I hear you all &thanks for the comments,I dont expect to miss much around here ,and having to sit by the bay last week while by daughter was also house hunting you could see the huge Walleye jumping out of the water saying catch me catch me,my only slight problem when I catch 'em will my wife clean &cook 'em(they'er so cheap at the quay-side ready to fry) Hmmm

I've got to say this flyer, you could've chosen a better thread title. I keep scrolling down the list and come across 'Soon I maybe gone', I think Jeez the poor b*****d, what's he got? And all the time you're heading for the sweet life. All the best though.

Good luck, I am thinking about it, might even move country. Ideally the wife and I would like 6 months in our favoured part of Spain, half way up a mountain, surrounded by pine trees with a magnificent sea view. The other 6 months could be spent in a cottage in the Peak National Park.

Just a dream at the moment but you never know, dreams have been known to change into reality. :thumbsup:

:|Leaving this busy city for a more peacefull life in a small village by the lake, so no internet for at least a month, and when i get my new supplier will i be able to retain the name Flyer or could be gone forever,anyway I'll be with you in spirit, all on the 1st aug 08:)

Jammy so and so; do you need anyone to carry your cases :thumbsup:.

Archived