Hillsborough Disaster

Spoons

Spoons interviewed me too, although over a month ago now.

Amazing how dry one's throat from get from speaking into a microphone.

I doubt I'd do very well interviewed on TV.:hihi:

tell you what mate spoons may not have picked up on it but i had a lump in my throat the size of billy whitehurst belly while doing the interview :|

• 2 weeks later...
tell you what mate spoons may not have picked up on it but i had a lump in my throat the size of billy whitehurst belly while doing the interview :|

You both did really well! Just editing through various bits and pieces now!

Thanks again for everyone's support.

Spoons :thumbsup:

My mum had died in the early hours of that morning, and we were tidying up while my niece watched tv. She came running to tell us 'something was happening' and as soon as I saw it I knew it was going to be very bad. We could see the ambulances heading for NGH from my window. After the funeral we went down to Hillsbrough to see the tributes, which were so moving.

A day never to be forgotten as long as I live.

i have also spoken to chris (spoons) and can honestly say this project is not muck raking or looking for who to blame,this programme will be a tribute to all the victims their families and the many people who helped that day,it is also supported by the victims families.

very nice meeting you chris well done:thumbsup:

Archived