Club Uniq information

Just wondered what it was like at the moment if anybody goes? Do they still have the R&B night on monday nights and the Bassline night on thursday nights?

would like some info on the thursday night as am a big bassline fan, however am sick of spending a fortune in vibe and reflective. whats the prices like on the bassline night on thursday? (if its still going) is it any good? cheers

Just wondered what it was like at the moment if anybody goes? Do they still have the R&B night on monday nights and the Bassline night on thursday nights?

would like some info on the thursday night as am a big bassline fan, however am sick of spending a fortune in vibe and reflective. whats the prices like on the bassline night on thursday? (if its still going) is it any good? cheers

AT the moment the thursday night is not on we,re in the middle of decorating the downstairs.UNIQ is no more either we are now called bar 24 for the upstairs bar and when club reopens it will be called urban lounge.the baseline nights are comming back though i,ll post it on here when we get sorted.

Anything else likely to happen there or will it just be urban/r n b/bassline?

think there is some things in the pipeline but i do,nt know any info yet the promoters keeping it to himself at mo lol.as soon as i know i,ll tell .

Archived