Sheffield Reliant Owners Club

having never driven a Scimitar I wouldn't know what they are like to drive :-)

Also having their own club meant, in the main, unless they owned Reliant 3 wheeler, Fox or Kitten they didn't think of joining the ROC so chances of seeing another at a ROC club night is slim.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204313222549302&set=a.1014164812993.2120.1791245101&type=3&theater

The steering was impossible at parking speed due to no power steering, but the body was very strong and heavy. I had a few parking moments but the other cars just bounced off. 4 speed manual with overdrive on 3rd and 4th.

Edited by foxy lady

hi we love to see the 3 wheel vehicles at our festival and for the first time the public were able to see these wonderfull vehicles,so show your reliant ect off at the lowedges festival sun aug 14th please pre-book though,we only had a few in 2015,but we hope to increase these numbers in 2016.

Every time a drive through Eckinkton you can almost guarantee to see a reliant or two! Not sure why but I've been noticing this for years! Someone once told me that when his brother died in Eckington that they had several people knocking on his door asking 1st refusal on his reliant and he was not even been buried

Edited by allwednesday